Friday, November 20, 2009
And Here We Go...!
So I have decided to start a blog as a way to document what is going on with Bella and I day to day, and maybe it will be a little something I can show to her at a later time to share our little adventures. Bella is now 7 weeks old...yes 7 weeks and 3 days and I can not believe it. As of the last time I brought her to the Dr. he told me not to bring her out before she is at least 4 months old. So, here we are, in our house spending "real" quality time together! I will be honest, most of our days probably will not seem very interesting to the average person, but to me they are the best. Tummy time, reading time, music time and repeat...I love every minute of it. I never thought I would even be able to stay home with Bella for even a couple of weeks. But now 7 weeks later, we are still making it by the grace of G-d...and Jeff working 2 jobs. It is not easy, we never get to see each other but we are doing it...somehow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment