So Bella and I are stuck in the house as Jeff has taken my truck to work with the baby seat base in it...safer than driving his car. This is going to be a quick week anyway, with Christmas coming up, we will be going to upstate NY for the holiday to Jeff's family. I am hoping the weather holds out for us. I am nervous about the long drive with a 12 week old baby...she is def. a back seat driver ;0) I have to post pictures from the snow storm we got. It was nuts...24 + inches! For Hanukkah, I got the Wii Fit, and I love it. It has def. helped me on my diet. Having fun while exercising is a genius idea! However, Bella does not nap much, so it is hard for me to get on to it as much as I would like to. Last time I weighed myself, I lost 6 pounds...I am guessing after the holidays I will gain a bunch back, but it is a start! Jeff will be getting home early tonight, so I will be heading to the store to get some groceries to go with the recipes in my Weight Watchers momentum cookbook mom and dad got me. Glazed pork roast with apricot glaze...yum!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment