Bella

Bella

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010...Better than 2009?

I don't think so! 2009 was an amazing year for us...having a baby being at the top. New Years Eve was quite for us. I made these 2 3.5 pound lobsters which were delicious. As you can see from the picture (to come), I really didn't even have a pot big enough for them, but squished them down, one at a time, as much as I could. My, how my New Years Eve has changed! Bella didn't make it till 12, she was fussy and I put her to sleep around 11. It was nice to strike in the new year with Jeff by my side, a glass of wine in my hand and the hope of an amazing 2010. Anyway, I called Bella's Dr. yesterday to ask him about starting her on rice cereal...the answer was NO. And the reason for this is that it could give her allergies. He doesn't recommend cereal until 4 months. In my head, I am saying, "what the heck does 3 weeks more matter if it makes her feel more content for longer?" Whatever, I am doing what the Dr. says. Bella has her 3 month appointment on Friday, I can't wait to see how she has grown. Not looking forward to the shots, but what can you do. Today will be another quite family day at home...just the way I like it :) This blog is for me to print out after a year as a memory, but just wondering, is anyone reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment